Super Happy Vlog House II
Lan Bui just iChatted and said that a group of OC'ers had gotten together recently and been thinking how great it would be to have another Super Happy Vlog House at the Ojai Digital Dojo. Nuff said. It's set for the weekend of Feb 16th. Feel free to come by anytime that weekend from Fri-Sun. Come and make video or spiff up your vlog. Beginners to advanced...
Photography and podcasting/audio buffs too, plus geeks and nerds of all kinds. Rooms and couches are available, plus camping and RV spots. All are welcome. Pot luck. Free, but please RSVP so we can plan. Pool, spa, bbq, firepit, bathrooms, wireless, kitchen, large meeting room with projector.
Update: I made some minor changes on the wiki to reflect this year's date. Have at it and make it your own.
Update #2: While a Super Happy Vlog House is generally a fairly unstructured event, we do have some planned activities for those that are interested. Here is a general outline of some times and events for Saturday, Feb 16th:
- 8am-10am: coffee, breakfast, pre-day organizing
- 10am-12am: workshop: intro to videoblogging
- 12pm-2pm: photo/video walk in ventura river preserve, lunch, discussions
- 2pm-4pm: workshop: setting up your own videoblog show, content, tools, audience, statistics and more
- 4pm-6pm: siesta, work on a video, take a swim in the pool or spa, drinks, snacks, music, one-on-one time
- 6pm-7pm: potluck dinner/bbq, open source music
- 7pm-9pm: special live, mixed video and music performance and discussion
- 9pm-11pm: vlog screenings and discussions
- 11pm-9am: whatever, it's a sleep over (or work on a video all night), roasting marshmallows, stuff like that.
- 9am sunday: coffee and breakfast